FOR MORE EVENING / NIGHT TIME EVENTS VISIT OUR NIGHTLIFE PAGE!
Some Fun for Any Day of The Week!
How about a movie? See a Movie For $6.50 or Less EVERYDAY at Nova Cinemas in Sabal Palm Plaza.
2539 South Federal Highway, Fort Pierce, FL 34982 772-489-8889
For detailed info on SuperPlay fun!!!
FOR EVENTS AT COUNTY CENTERS SEE COUNTY PAGE
- (2014 Season Home Game) $2 Tuesdays at Tradition Field, 6:30PM
$2 drinks, $2 admission for twitter followers and more. Brought to you by Frank and Al's Pizza and WPSL 1590. 525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port St Lucie
- (2014 Season Home Game) All You Can Eat and Seat Wednesdays at Tradition Field, 6:30PM
Event brought to you by ESPN 106.3 FM. Admission is $15 and includes burgers, hot dogs, sausage, BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, macaroni salad, chips, $1 soda and water and $2 beers. 525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port St Lucie
- (2014 Season Home Game) $1 Thursdays at Tradition Field, 6:30PM
Brought to you by 92.7 FM The Wave, Duffy's and Southern Eagle Distribution. $1 beer from 5:30PM - 8:30PM, $1 hotdogs and $1 sodas. $2 off admission price with Duffy's MVP card. 525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port St Lucie
- FREE Friday Matinee at the Fort Pierce Branch Library, 2PM - 4PM
Enjoy a different movie each week! Call 772-462-2787 to find out what movie
is showing. 101 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce
- (2014 Season Home Game) Ladies Night and Klutch's Kids Crew Night at Tradition Field
Brought to you by Chili's, Hi-Chew Candy and 103.3 FM The Coast. $2 - $3 drink specials for ladies 5:30PM - 7:30PM. Game starts at 6:30PM. Free admission for kids Club Members. Kids 12 and under get a fun run around the bases. 525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port St Lucie
- Tot Shabbat with Puppets at Temple Beth El Israel, 6PM
Stay for the Luck dinner. Call 772-336-2424 for more information.
551 SW Bethany Drive, Port St Lucie
- Stuart Night of Worship at City of Stuart City Hall - Riverwalk Stage, 7PM - 8:30PM
Monthly Night of Worship with music and a speaker on the RiverWalk Stage. 121 SW Flagler Avenue, Stuart
- (2014 Season Home Game) Show Time Saturdays at Tradition Field, 6:30PM
Brought to you by 98.7 FM the Gator, Outback Steakhouse and TC Palm Social. After the game, enjoy a post game concert or fireworks show. Kids who wear their little league jersey get in for just $2. Adults who pay a $10 Corona Light Special price receive all you can drink coronas from 5:30PM - 7:30PM.
525 NW Peacock Blvd, Port St Lucie
JULY 23, 2014
- Summer Movie and Ice Cream at the Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute at FAU
12:45PM. Featuring "Turtles: The Incredible Journey". Free admission. Hot dogs, Ice cream and drinks on sale! All ages welcome. Call 772-242-2559 for more information. 5600 N US Highway 1, Fort Pierce
JULY 26, 2014
- Jensen Sea Turtle Beach Cleanup After Event at Chillin' The Most, 1PM - 5PM
There will be with water safety lessons, raffle prizes and "Save Our River" song contest winner announcement. A school supply drive through the Jensen Beach Chamber of Commerce, games, live music entertainment by Diane Cumberland, Flint Blade and Honeydew, Bradley Justin Singleton, and Victoria Leigh. Raffle event sponsored by over 20 local businesses, including the U'S. Sailing Center of Martin County, Treasure Coast Sailing Adventures, and many more. Call 772-985-3784 for more information. 4304 NE Ocean Blvd., Jensen Beach
- "Stay Frozen in the Summer" at St Lucie Medical Center, 9AM - 12PM
Stay cool, Summer's here! Join us for a frozen event and get tips to staying healthy and safe for the rest of the Summer. Activities include building a snowman, pin the nose on the snowman, relay race, musical chairs, freeze dance, back patio safety station and building a healthy lunch station. RSVP by calling 800-382-3522.
1800 SE Tiffany Avenue, Port St Lucie
AUGUST 3, 2014
- People Against Lake Okeechobee Discharges at Phipps Park Campground, 10AM - 4PM
Its time for the entire state to act together in a call of action! We are asking all organizations and everyone who wants the discharges to stop. One year later after 12,000 people united. There will be another event to prove how important it is to discontinue the discharges!
We all know that last year we had such great traction because the water was toxic! We know that if the people forget we will loose the traction we had, like the years before. We now know what must be done in order to gain the momentum again before elections in November. We need you, yes you to make an event on Facebook for the exact time and location as this one. It is the only way to be bigger than before and show our elected officials we are done with discharges. Each individual event will apply to each and owns friends and following and we will succeed. Encourage all organizations to create an event as well. Discontinue the discharges!
2175 SW Locks Road, Stuart
AUGUST 8, 2014
- Learn to wrestle with an Impact Wrestling Superstar Robbie E at the Port St Lucie Civic Center
4PM - 5:45PM. $50 (price does not include event ticket). Must be 18 or older to train.
9221 SE Civic Center Place, Port Saint Lucie
AUGUST 9, 2014
- Concrete Leaf Workshop at Heathcote Botanical Gardens, 10AM - 12PM
"Concrete leaves are a cast of a leaf which can be used for planters, fountains, bird-baths, and much more. Join Cheryl Friend as she teaches techniques to make a concrete leaf to take home an enjoy!
Students will need to bring: A 12x18 inch flat, rigid, strong base to transport your concrete leaf home on (should hold 10-20 pounds). Wear old clothes - the dye in the concrete will stain. Hand tools such as a spatula and putty knife. Cost: $20 members; $25 non-members. Pre-registration is advised as space is limited." Call 772-464-4672 for more information. 210 Savannah Road, Fort Pierce
AUGUST 10, 2014
- Open House at Temple Beth El Israel and School, 10AM - 12PM
New Members tour, Meet Rabbi Lobb, Register kids for school. Learn about our advanced Bar/Bat Mitzvah education program. Call 772-336-2424 for more information. 551 SW Bethany Drive, Port St Lucie
AUGUST 16, 2014
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Scholarship Golf Tournament at the PGA Golf Club - Pete Dye Course
Registration from 7AM - 8AM. Shot Gun Start at 8:30AM. Lunch and Awards after GOLF. Hole in One Contest - Closest to pin. Poker Golf on Par 3's. Longest Drive Contest- Men/Women. Door Prizes and 50/50 Raffles.
Sponsors needed. Gold Sponsor - $500 (4 players and 1 Tee Sign). Purple Sponsor - $300 (2 players and 1 Tee Sign). Hole sponsor - $100 (1 Tee Sign). Cost per player is $85. $25 guest lunch. Jr Golfer $55. For more information, call Dave Gordon (772-475-8817), Johnny Thornton (772-519-0350) or Ronald Cason (772-460-5050). This event sponsored by the Omicron Tau Chapter of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. in conjunction with OT1911, Inc. A 501 (c) 3 corporation. 1916 Perfect Drive, Port St Lucie
- The American Dream Factory "Kick-Start Party" at The Inlet, 9AM
"The American Dream Factory (ADF) is the proposed name for a fundraising platform designed to raise funding and awareness for the American Small Business entrepreneur.
The mission of the American Dream Factory is to create a viable alternative from traditional funding sources for the creation of entrepreneurial ventures, and subsequently, the creation of America-based jobs.
ADF will create a self-sustaining Entrepreneurial, Vocational, and Fund-raising platform that affect a change in the manner that job-creating ventures are brought to market. The concept for ADF is based upon four (5) primary “pillars” or “Star Points” that serve as the catalysts for the venture:
• Environmental awareness
• Health & Wellness
• Arts & Entertainment
• Job Creation & Economic Development
The primary entities under the ADF banner are the following:
• JOB AID - JOB AID is a multi-encompassing entity that will be the primary vehicle for creating awareness for the ADF mission. Job-Aid will include promotional videos, community-based events, and large-scale entertainment events that will raise both awareness and funding opportunities for the ADF venture. Job Aid is focused on creating a relationship with the “Joining Forces” initiative started by First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden, wife of the Vice-President of the United States, Joe Biden. Joining Forces is committed to providing employment opportunities to military veterans.
• The American Dream Cafe' - A fundraising vehicle involving the sale of private-label coffee with the proceeds to benefit the primary five (5) Star Points listed above, and the ADF, with the Cost of Goods (COG) also covered by the sale. The model will follow similar grassroots fund-raising activities such as the Girl Scouts successful cookie sale campaign" 110 S Ocean Drive, Fort Pierce
- FWC Hunter Safety Course at Bass Pro Shops, 9AM - 5PM
Must be 11 and older. Class size limited, visit www.myfwc.com to register. 2250 Gatlin Blvd., Port St Lucie
AUGUST 30, 2014
- 3nd Annual Stand Up for Autism Paddle Board Event for the Treasure Coast (SUFA)
at US Sailing Center Martin County, 10AM. "After last year’s phenomenal fundraising event, which raised over $10,000 for the Treasure Coast Autism Project (TCAP), excitement is growing in the Air.
Stand Up for Autism is a 501(c)3 non-profit that creates events to raise awareness of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and provide financial assistance to local families, schools and programs committed to helping the needs of those affected by this growing disorder.
TCAP provides children living with autism on the Treasure Coast an educational opportunity that is suitable to each child’s unique, academic, therapeutic and social needs. The school was created by a dedicated group of parents and professionals committed to supporting educational programs, community involvement and providing resources for services.
Autism is defined as a complex developmental disorder distinguished by difficulties with social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication and behavioral problems, including repetitive behaviors, and having a narrow focus of interest.
Stand up paddle boarding is a growing activity, which people with many skill levels can enjoy. Free admission, free paddle boarding demos and lessons for both children and adults, free children’s crafts, games, child-friendly giveaways, food, raffle prizes, music, entertainment and a recreational paddleboard race for all skill levels. Raffle prizes include gift certificates for massages, restaurants, paddleboard tours, jewelry and more."
1955 NE Indian River Drive, Jensen Beach
- Just for Starters – USA Boxing Show at the Fort Pierce Police Athletic League Center
6:30PM - 10:30PM. $10 admission. 903 South 21st Street, Fort Pierce
SEPTEMBER 6, 2014
- Cub and Boy Scout Roundup at Saint Lucie Lanes, 10AM - 2PM
Great Family Fun! Vendor Booths of All Kinds! On Display; Cars, Trucks, Bikes & More! FREE To The Public! Exotic Animals Petting Zoo Provided By Claws Paws & Jaws!
Local Rides from Classic Cars To Modern Muscle! Vendor Booths Available for ONLY $10! The local Boys Scouts and Cub Scouts will be on hand to register new scouts. There will be Food, Fun Music and even bowling! Contact Wes Tuten at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Vendor booth, to register a car or car club, or for more information.
6759 S US Highway 1, Port St Lucie
SEPTEMBER 20, 2014
- 2nd Annual M.I.S.S. Inc. Charity Golf Tournament at Gator Trace Country Club, 8:30AM
$100 per player. "We provide affordable housing for homeless women and children!" We are looking for sponsors for our tournament. Contact the office at 772-781-4063. 4302 Gator Trace Drive, Fort Pierce
OCTOBER 8, 2014
- Putting Against Poverty Charity Golf Tournament at Gator Trace Golf and Country Club, 8:30AM
Benefiting Harvest Food & Outreach Center of St Lucie County. Sponsorship Opportunities are available! Tee up to make a difference. General admission is $100 per person, $375 per group of 4. Super ticket admission cost is $120, $415 per group of 4. Call 772-532-5007 for more information. 4302 Gator Trace Drive, Fort Pierce
what to do in Indian river county, what is there to do in Indian river, Vero beach, what is there to do in Vero beach, Indian River County, Vero Beach, Events, Activities, Advertise,rocktober Fest,rocktoberfest,festivals,shows,walks,exhibits,live shows,comedy,international shows,clapping monkey productions,auctions,quarter auctions,civic center,port saint Lucie,port st Lucie,clapping monkey,civic center psl,what to do in port st Lucie,treasure coast events,things to do in port st Lucie,things to do in martin county,nfl ticket,Sunday NFL ticket, advertise, www.treasureourcoast.com, treasureourcoast.com
Copyright © Support St Lucie County 2014